Sunday, February 22, 2009


wow. i just spent my whole afternoon working on a paper, and i am knackered! i think i did alright with it though...the revising process will take place tonight, and then i will be DONE! right now i'm sitting at the msc watching this random guy eat taco bell right across from me. it's rather awkward, out of all of the empty seats around us he chose the one right in front of my face to sit at. so now it's me, him, and his taco mess. yum. why am i even at the msc instead of in my lovely apartment, you might ask? let me take a moment to lament about airimba wireless: it sucks. i can't get any sort of internet connection to begin with really, but now nobody else can. so i'm stuck at the msc trying to write a paper with a crazy man staring me down on my left and a taco munching fool on my right. what's a girl to do? mmmm, that's the question. oh and i'm pretty sure this picture represents exactly what munchies mcgee was eating across from me. delish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment